how can I do the colors of the headlights transparent as rea

Más
26 Jul 2015 11:43 #993 por Daniele
good morning guys someone know how can I do the colors of the headlights transparent as real ones?
and then someone know how create the textures in zmodeler?

We are wanting to make an example I can put extensions in a clean car interior from taking audi.dof and put them in mercedes.dof?

each car has textures that connect several pieces of the car itself headlights with the glass of the car with mirrors handles
It can be removed there is a way to tear and make mirrors of one color and another of another color? the glasses of the lights and the windows of the passenger compartment
you can change?

Adjuntos:
Más
27 Jul 2015 18:44 - 27 Jul 2015 18:48 #1004 por rncg

Daniele escribió: good morning guys someone know how can I do the colors of the headlights transparent as real ones?

We are wanting to make an example I can put extensions in a clean car interior from taking audi.dof and put them in mercedes.dof?

each car has textures that connect several pieces of the car itself headlights with the glass of the car with mirrors handles
It can be removed there is a way to tear and make mirrors of one color and another of another color? the glasses of the lights and the windows of the passenger compartment
you can change?

It is better to use fewer materials in a car, but it is indeed possible to make mirrors different textures, but it is not the most appropriate..

for transparent headlights, as "real ones", set glowning material to headlights texture, and use a file "fresnel2.tga" for secondary in zModeler

before you can use "create a copy" and after "delete" comand in "modify" (on zMod) ... like a metod to detach and create a non individual "steering wheel" from a interior
Última Edición: 27 Jul 2015 18:48 por rncg.
Más
27 Jul 2015 19:15 #1005 por Daniele
so

rncg escribió:

Daniele escribió: good morning guys someone know how can I do the colors of the headlights transparent as real ones?

you can change?

It is better to use fewer materials in a car, but it is indeed possible to make mirrors different textures, but it is not the most appropriate..

for transparent headlights, as "real ones", set glowning material to headlights texture, and use a file "fresnel2.tga" for secondary in zModeler

before you can use "create a copy" and after "delete" comand in "modify" (on zMod) ... like a metod to detach and create a non individual "steering wheel" from a interior

sorry i not understand you not have a chat facebook, skype?
Más
27 Jul 2015 19:46 - 27 Jul 2015 19:50 #1006 por rncg
oh sorry my very bad english, so e-mail to me <Esta dirección de correo electrónico está siendo protegida contra los robots de spam. Necesita tener JavaScript habilitado para poder verlo.>, send your car, i will take a look at him and help you
Última Edición: 27 Jul 2015 19:50 por rncg.
Más
27 Jul 2015 20:35 #1008 por Daniele

rncg escribió: oh sorry my very bad english, so e-mail to me <Esta dirección de correo electrónico está siendo protegida contra los robots de spam. Necesita tener JavaScript habilitado para poder verlo.>, send your car, i will take a look at him and help you

bro i learn me pls?
you would a account on facebook i give you if you would
Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.233 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena