Responder: does anyone know how to create the headlights

Nota: Estas publicando el mensaje como 'Invitado', no podrás editar el mensaje o eliminarlo
Por favor Identificarse o Registrar para omitir este paso.

Tu correo electrónico nunca será mostrado en el sitio.
X

Historial del Tema: does anyone know how to create the headlights

Mostrando los últimos 6 mensajes - (Últimos primero)

• Daniele
27 Jul 2015 20:34
does anyone know how to create the headlights

ty bro

• rncg
27 Jul 2015 18:41

Daniele escribió:

rncg escribió: I also have the same problems with some models, also happens to me ... a solution I found was a bit away from the brake lights of the body, moving them minimally out of the car ... good luck ... and at the end, upload this car !

brother i created the brakelights but my brakelights not are They are not beautiful shining like the jaguar that you did
you see just just can you help?
ty look photo

look the car.shd in xj6 folder and copy the lines for "Lights" (lights_on) material ... the code for red color is 1.0.0.0 i believe

• tt
26 Jul 2015 16:07

You can take screenshots of the game, pressing F12. The pics are stored at racer/data/dump, so you won't need to make photos to the screen :)

• Daniele
26 Jul 2015 15:17

rncg escribió: I also have the same problems with some models, also happens to me ... a solution I found was a bit away from the brake lights of the body, moving them minimally out of the car ... good luck ... and at the end, upload this car !

brother i created the brakelights but my brakelights not are They are not beautiful shining like the jaguar that you did
you see just just can you help?
ty look photo

Adjuntos:

• rncg
25 Jul 2015 16:13

I also have the same problems with some models, also happens to me ... a solution I found was a bit away from the brake lights of the body, moving them minimally out of the car ... good luck ... and at the end, upload this car !

• rncg
25 Jul 2015 16:08

sorry dude, I do not have time to model.. my job has increase and taken me the almost of my time ... if left over time I will do... but you can try to download another version with round headlights in .3ds (as seen on the web, search on google) and modify the xj6 ... good luck

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.238 segundos
Gracias a Foro Kunena